Best Practices: Time Management
There are only twenty-four hours in a day, but you can make them count. Time Management, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
• Set and prioritize goals, objectives and tasks
• Create an effective schedule
• Avoid distractions and interruptions
• Respect other people’s time
• Build a time-conscious organization
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world’s most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.