Cracking The Coding Interview
Now in the 5th edition, Cracking the Coding Interview gives you the interview preparation you need to get the top software developer jobs. This book provides:
- 150 Programming Interview Questions and Solutions: From binary trees to binary search, this list of 150 questions includes the most common and most useful questions in data structures, algorithms, and knowledge based questions.
- 5 Algorithm Approaches: Stop being blind-sided by tough algorithm questions, and learn these five approaches to tackle the trickiest problems.
- Behind the Scenes of the interview processes at Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Yahoo, and Apple: Learn what really goes on during your interview day and how decisions get made.
- Ten Mistakes Candidates Make — And How to Avoid Them: Don’t lose your dream job by making these common mistakes. Learn what many candidates do wrong, and how to avoid these issues.
- Steps to Prepare for Behavioral and Technical Questions: Stop meandering through an endless set of questions, while missing some of the most important preparation techniques. Follow these steps to more thoroughly prepare in less time.