Inside African Politics
The second edition of Inside African Politics, updated throughout to reflect political developments across the continent, not only provides thorough coverage of the full range of core topics, but also furthers an awareness and understanding of key theoretical issues and current debates.
Drawing on their extensive teaching and fieldwork experience, the authors offer:
- A straightforward, accessible style, making even complex ideas easy to understand
- A balanced approach, exposing multiple perspectives on contested issues
- A focus on both states and citizens, politics from above and below
- Discussions of existing policies, as well as policy implications of different approaches
- An abundance of rich data and illustrative examples
The result is both an essential text and a long-term resource for students and scholars alike.